Thursday, May 13, 2010

Raining in MN Duro-last installers are wet

Well its raining again today. We have some guys out installing Duro-Last cool white roofs on a Green Globe project but I think they are getting all wet. I am a little sad about the rain because I wanted to go on a training ride when I get of work for th Mn Red Ribbon Ride. But I will just do a cardio workout at home one the treadmill. I did do my weights at the YWCA this morning I hit 150 per side on the cable fly and 1300 pounds on the leg sled getting back up to my max of 2000 about a year ago. My back is still not great but I hope it gets better as I wok on rehabing it. If you didnt know a highshcool kid rear ended me about 2 years ago and cause some problems. Thank god I was driving my volvo. I love volvo for LIFE. We have a Bmw now to but I think when it goes I will get an s40 or something. IF anyone is free this weekend I am hosting a tupperware party thats giving 40% to the RRR so its a sweet deal if you need any. AHH cell phone is lighting up gg.

Peace,
Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment