Thursday, May 20, 2010

Greetings From Minnesota

Sunforce 50044 60-Watt Solar Charging KitWell you all know that I work in Green and solar roofing. I have been working with wind micro turbine tech to get us running with more power options. I love working in renewable energy. I think the future is going to be little to no use of grid power. Sole power for individual homes and buildings will help to take us all off the grid an less prone to power outtages caused by any natural disaster our possible war or attacks. I also think the new investment market is going to be heavily based in renewable energy and new technology that is less based on coal run markets and more on the new clean teach world. I follow some trends in Nano Tech and new trends. I got an Ipad the first day on the market. But I still do some things old school, I like to read the paper in paper form. The New paper's keep trying to sell us on the Eedition but I like to see and feel the paper every morning. I am not alone. Although we can recycle the paper its still less environmentally friendly than the e-edition but I still like to read it on paper. I work by a little ice cream store that is run on nothing but solar power on their roof. How sweet is that Ice Cream from the sun. I love it, I will even pay more to shop somewhere that they use the sun to power the shop. I personally buy all my power from my power company from wind source power. Its something you can do today and its super easy. The more people make informed purchases the more we can change the world together. Its like the product RED campign, Wear RED, BUY RED, THINK RED and it will help fight AIDS HIV around the world. We need Bono to help with solar power around the world next. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Green and Solar roofing is really a good idea and also unique and useful technology. your post contains a lot of good information.

    Liquid Roof

    ReplyDelete