Friday, February 4, 2011

Duro-Last adding a standing seam metal and Fleece Back +Rhino Bond systems

If you have ever seen a Duro-Last sales man come to your office and all they can offer you is the Worlds Best roof AKA Duro-Last  well this year there is a change. Now Duro-Last has come to offer standing seam metal roofs to their product line all over the USA. They also added Fleece back rolled good that are the same material as the original Duro-Last but with fleece back for faster install. If those two were not enough they also demonstrated the Rhinobond system that is now an option with the Duro-Last cool white roofing system. If you ask me Duro-Last just one upped itself and made the Worlds Best Roofing Company even better.  
    I love the standing seam metal in all of its colors for the look an functionality of metal as well as its environmentally friendly properties plus now you can get it all from one vendor.
The Fleece back system was new to me but I had a great time watching it be applied to a small roof and I can really see where it can work well going over non traditional or concrete decks.
The Rhinobond system now comes with the full Duro-Last warranty. This was really cool, I have been watching Rhinobond with Sarnafil for years now and it has come to Duro-Last in full force. It offers a fast and safe way for contractors to install roofs with more uniformity and more attention to details than ever before.
I am super excited to see what Duro-Last comes out with next
But I forgot one thing, now the Duro-Last PVC line comes in the color terra-cotta which is really big when trying to fit the color scheme of the surrounding area in a lot of the southern US.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this article. Personally, I think this material is great. I agree with much of your information here. It also motivates me to learn more. I await the next article with great anticipation.

    Jones Roofing Brisbane

    ReplyDelete